Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday in NYC

Well, I only have 9 more sleeps until I land in NYC. I have been there MANY times so I am not excited in that sense. My excitement is because with just 9 more sleeps I will see Chicco. I got him the best xmas gift. It took some work but I was able to put it all together. If I could tell you I would but he on occasion reads my blog. I kinda hoping for some snow there as there is none as yet in Toronto. Yes, believe it or not Toronto has not had any snow as yet. So I am hoping it snows there as it will be nice for Chicco to see snow in the North. I also wonder what the Christmas is like without snow or cold weather? How different will it be when I am living abroad during the holidays? do we say HOME SICK...lol

Cheers,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's Nicole again..just checking in. Hope you have a pleasant holiday here in NYC. It's been a very mild winter here until now so I'm not sure if it will snow. I took some pics around the city yesterday before I went home since the city is a bit festive this time of year! What activities do you have planned with Enrico and his family during your stay? If you need anything or have any questions...my email is 'invurab@aol.com'. Ciao!!!

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

Thanks Nicole. As I have been to NYC many times. Enrico will do all the touristy things prior to my arrival. I don't want to post the plans I have for him because he reads the blog at times. I will update you in the new year...buone feste!