Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cinque Terre

Things are well in Italy, the weather is beautiful and the food is fabolous. Chicco and I had planned on visiting Germany and Austria in the next coming days but we have changed our mind. He will now take me to a romantic place, Cinque Terre. He tells me it's beautiful so I am looking forward to seeing the lovely area.
Today we went to Bassano where Chicco flys. He is into paragliding and is always talking about how much he enjoys that sport, is it a sport? I guess it is. Anyway, it was wonderful to see him fly and I was able to take some pictures. Take a look.Oh, and I am still enjoying my bike. As I have finally gotten over my jet lag, I hope to enjoy it more in the coming days. I also forgot I had allergies during this time of the year and for this reason did not pack any allergy medication. I have been able to take some medication given to me by Chicco's mother and because my Italian is VERY limited I am not sure what I am taking...lol, Chicco tells me it's for allergies...until next time...peace!

No comments: