Wednesday, March 19, 2008

come back in 45 days

After waiting six months for my interview for my PdiS, I was told to come back in 45 days. Oh yes my friends, when you go for your PdiS appointment you don't leave with it in hand. After early wake up, the waiting outside in the cold, the pushing and shoving, the multiply questions, the finger printing and the police officer chewing on tobacco while serving us, we were asked to return to pick up my PdiS. Overall, the time spent at the Questura was shorter than I expected. The BF did all of the talking and the fact that we had proof of my flight for early that afternoon things went fast and smooth.

Italy is still FAB. The weather is warming up with the odd day of rain here and there. A few nights ago was the first night I heard thunder, it was lovely. Happily I was at home during the rain fall.

Stay FAB!

1 comment:

Cherrye said...

Hey there. I haven't checked in for awhile. Glad to see things are progressing well. They didn't give me anything at the Questura, either. Still waiting...