Friday, August 22, 2008

blue salty water

Since my love of Italy began I always wanted to travel to south Italy. Well, we did just that for our summer vacay, like all Italians do. We went just before the crowds arrived and I still had the feeling like the entire country was down south....lol. We decided on Praia a mare, region of Calabria to spend our vacay as E wanted to fly and I wanted to swim and relax on the beach. Overall the trip was good, we stayed at a beach front hotel called hotel garden http://www.gardenpraia.it/ got it for a decent price due to E's discount through his flying club. After leaving Praia a mare we decided to stay a night in San Benedetto del Tronto region of Marche. This was a nice area as well however I preferred the beach in Praia a mare

I leave you with some pictures.





























No comments: