Sunday, November 05, 2006

Italian 101

These days I am moving right along with my Italian lessons. I have decided to use a few different teaching methods to help me. First I have enrolled in an Italian class once a week for 3 hours; the course last four months. I use an Italian speaking friend to have conversations with weekly for one hour. Have an Italian podcast on my ipod also an Italian speaking audio book. I have labelled everything in my home in Italian. And lastly, encourage Chicco to have our on-line voice conversations in Italian. But I am the one that usally says "enough already" as too much Italian gives me a headache...lol. The easiest way to continue my learning will happen once I arrive in Italy.

Any other learning suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Wow, sounds like you have all learning bases covered well. I think the labeling is a very good idea to keep up with vocabulary! If I think of anything, I'll be sure to post.

:]