Saturday, October 07, 2006

Meet the parent..sister..aunt..friends..neighbours...etc


I know, it took too long to blog my trip to Padova. Where do I start? ummmmmmmmmmmm.
I met his mother, sister, brother in-law, aunt, family friend (Claudia) and his million and 1 friends. You know the Francesco's and Marco's....lol.
I VERY nervous when I met his mother. My nerves got the best of me because his mother does not speak English, thank god for my hands. We used a lot of hand gestures to communicate and of course Enrico was the interperter...thank you baby:) Unfortunately I was not able to meet his dad as he passed away the week prior to my arrival. I was very sad when Enrico told me the news because I was looking forward to meething his father..."never met you but i miss you"

Overall I had a wonderful time with Enrico he took good care of me and was always making sure I was ok. Are Italian men usually that caring? I think so, unless I found A GOOD ONE! My trip to Padova has sealed it; my move is official. I see my life there with Enrico and the only way I will know how things will pan out is if I make the move....so I AM GOING TO DO IT!.....YIPPPEEEE


"Desperation keeps us strong"
Ti Amo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Enrico are so cute together :] His big blue eyes and bright smile remind me of my boyfriend Claudio who lives in Napoli..I remember being nervous too meeting his family since they spoke little English and my Italian wasn't very good...I'm wishing you all the best..a lovely new life and adventure await you!!

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

Zagorette, thnks for your post.

Cherrye said...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. You and Enrico are very cute. Why don't you make a post about you two met? I bet that is a great story.

Cherrye