Sunday, May 13, 2007

PAPARAZZI

When I saw these pics, the first thing that came to mind was...oh my gosh the PAPARAZZI. There is just something about them that makes me think that. Maybe I am reading too much of people magazine. Anyway, my BF's friend took these (totally unaware) and he is a photographer in Italy, so I guess that's why they turned out this way.
We were at the marathon in Padova watching the thousands of people who ran from somewhere far. His mamma also did a mini Padova run/walk so we were there to support her and the others. Enjoy!

3 comments:

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

These photos are great.

LOL they do look like the paparazzi shots you would see in the front section of US magazine.

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

thanks nyc/caribbean ragazza.

Anonymous said...

such amazing pics, you both look gorgeous. what a lovely couple you make.