Monday, May 14, 2007

24

I am totally a hugh 24 fan. I missed a couple of episodes when I was in Italy so I have had to play catch-up. Jack Bauer is amazing he always seems to save the day, how unrealistic eh? There are a few more episodes until the season finally which I am looking forward to. I don't think they are showing 24 in Italy, what will I do? I guess I will have to search online or download episodes on itunes. One think I will miss when I am in Italy is all the unrealistic television series that we get this side of the ocean.

Another think, my Italian conversation tutor that I meet with weekly cancelled on me today because he uncle passed away. Since May 21 is a holiday in Canada, I will not meet with her next week either. Our next conversation will take place on May 28th, in the meantime I have to listen, speak and write in Italian. I will not be doing this on my blog as I don't want people to laugh at me.

Today I also got this weird feeling that people were ignoring me. I made phone calls to important people in my life and not one person had returned my phone call. I was actually quite sad about it as usually these people call or email me throughout the day. My BF told me I was reading into the situation too much. He is the only one, of course, who called/emailed me today...xoxo.


PEACE and hair grease

p.s. why do i keep closing my blogs with that line. We used to say that back in the day...yes i am old.

No comments: