Thursday, August 09, 2007

Countdown!

I have been MIA but you know sometimes when you have so much to do some things have to get put to the side.

Caribana weekend is over in Toronto so I am ready to get down to work. I was able to see many of my friends from New York which was exciting. I did not do too much partying but I was able to go out and catch the action. I haven't been to the Caribana parade in about 4 years so it was nice to see the customs and run into old friends. I figured that I probably would not be back in Toronto during the Caribana festivities for a few years to come so I got all the partying out of my system.

Now the packing starts. I have decided to carry extra luggage and pay for the additional weight as it works out cheaper than shipping boxes. Its hard to pack because you never know what to bring and what to leave behind. I have a collection of text books from University, will I need those hard cover, heavy weight books? probably not. I have toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many pairs of shoes to count, will I need all of them? YES! And things I have collected over the years are so hard to part with. I was dreading the packing faze because I hate packaging and I don't like to leave things behind.

My contents sale is coming along good. I have sold many of the small things but still trying to sell my sofa, bed and dresser. If I can get these items sold I would be happy as a clam as the extra money could go to good use. I have advertised the items on facebook, kiiji and craiglist. Any other places you guys know of please let me know?

Chicco arrives in 7 days and I am VERY excited. Its been way too long so its pure excitement from here on. Maybe I should leave the packaging for when you gets here...lol. I won't do that to him.

Cheerios

No comments: