Monday, August 27, 2007

The End is Near...LOL!

Hiya,

I really thought these last days i would be able to blog a little more. I guess I was sadly mistaken...uggghhh.

Anyway, the BF arrived and we have been having way too much fun. We went to the tennis match, drove 10hrs to New York and back and have had many brunches and dinners. If you haven't driven to NYC, don't do it unless you have a fun companion. We were wonderful company for one another so the drive was easy. I can't imagine doing that ride w/ someone the drove my crazy. Unfortunately, we were not able to enjoy NYC as we were staying in Long Island. Sorry to all my NYC peeps:).

We had a weekend with my family, where he was able to meet my mama (she loved him), eat some good food and relax in the fresh air.



As the end is near, this week has started off with a lot of running around. I am trying to tie up some loose ends before my departure. We have decided that we will not start the packing until Friday as I find its always better to pack a day or two before departure, especially a big departure such as this one. Until next time, hopefully not too long..haha!

~Cheerios~


Here is a pic of us in Long Island!







1 comment:

Isa said...

By the time I am posting you've probably already flew here.
I hope you will set easily here. The wheather is very nice and sunny but not too hot.

I am starting to read my guides on Canada and I'll be soon in need of advices from you ;)