Thursday, November 01, 2007

Who wants Milk?

Literally. I had to blog this because I was amazed when I saw that you could buy fresh milk from a machine. Apparently some company thought it was a good idea to make milk available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It cost approx 1.00 euro per litre and you have the option of bringing her own bottle or using the bottle supplied by the machine. I never would have imagined purchasing milk from a machine and no its not like purchasing coke from the machine.
My BF purchased a bottle as I was curious as to how it would taste, mind you I did not taste it. He said it tasted like regularly milk, just a little more tasty, meaning "fat"....lol

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, those prices are really good, too! Here milk costs Euro 1.59. Honestly, though, I don't think I would have tried the machine milk either.

Romerican said...

holy cow! (ha ha!!! lame joke, sorry but i couldn't resist....) I had NO idea machines like that existed. That's it, i'm moving to the north (=