Sunday, December 16, 2007

Watch your step

You know those people who allow their dog to shit on the sidewalk? Well, that's what I am talking about. Here in Padova I see dog shit everywhere. I had to learn the hard way to watch my step after I stepped in some. What would it take for the owner to pick up after their dog? I see many dog walkers walking around without a plastic bag. Once I actually saw a dog owner neglect to pick up after her dog. I stood there in disgust and so badly wanted to say something but couldn't find the righ words. Anyway, just a little vent!

Smooch

3 comments:

MAds said...

I know! If your not tripping over he cobblestone streets, its the poop!
Anyway, I'm in Italy, too (Liguria) and I was wondering what products you use for your hair? I cant find anyhting that will work, but I havent really been trying either.

Thanks!

PS Came to Italy 5 years ago for love!

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

Hi mads, I use the Elucence and Mizani line of products. Swear by both of them.

MAds said...

Mizani doesnt work for me, but the Elucence relaxer looks interesting. Have you tried it? Can you get it here? I tried the caramel treatment from the states and it worked ok. But the shampoos and conditioners they made were awful! Have you tried those? Anyway, Happy holidays!