Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Me Likey!!!

Not sure if your all going crazy over the "not" so new Chanel blue satin nailpolish. I searched high and low here in Italy to find it to find out that Italy will not be receiving the colour until early February....uugghhh. At the moment I found out the sad news my boss was going to Paris on a business trip. So of course I had to get her to pick it up for me. It was 1.50 euros cheaper and no one here in Italy has it....hahaha. I will post the pics of it on my nails shortly but for now here is a look at it in the bottle. You likey?

6 comments:

Annika said...

oh yes, me likey! :)

Anonymous said...

OH, yes. I looovee the color. I will have to see if I can find it in the States.

Ms. ATL

Roam2Rome said...

Yes, me likey...
but my nails are much too short :(
Ah, if they would only grow stronger

Isa said...

some time ago i wanted to buy a chanel nail polisher but after trying it at the shop realized it was like anyother brand. :(

The box does 90% of the idea of "glamourous" related to this product.

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

Pola, you are right but I just have to ride this one for awhile as I love it.
Roam2rome, the nailpolish looks best on short nails.
Anonymous, good luck!

Anonymous said...

I am reading your blog with delight. I am an expat myself...I moved from New York and now live in Paris. I'm still not fluent in French but like you, have a patient and helpful boyfriend...in my case a Frenchman :-) let's not even talk about the hair situation, I had visited Paris many times before my move and knew about the many hair braiding places but to find a great hair braiding place? I am still on the lookout!! I was reading your blog expecting to find the story of how you and "the love of your life" met and nothing :) I wanna know....nice reads. Opal