Sunday, February 17, 2008

What's in the cup?

Recently a friend came over with McDonald's as he was too lazy to head home and eat and refused to eat what we had prepared. While he was eating his McDonald's I suddenly started to smell "beer". I wasn't drinking any beer and neither was anyone else in the house. So I asked him "what's in your cup?" and his response "beer". Yes my friends he bought beer from McDonald's He ordered it through Mcdrive which is the drive thru at McDonald's. So anytime you want to drink and drive head to McDonald's and order a beer....lol. All jokes aside I spoke about it for hours with our guest and drying to find a logical reason as to why they would offer beer at McDonald's? here is the pic.
Stay FAB!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How odd! It's hard for me to believe that this could be true. It looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen. LOL

Ms. ATL (aka Naomi)

LaLa said...

Now that is CRAZY!