Sunday, May 25, 2008

WEDNESDAY=CLOSED

On a lovely afternoon when contemplating what to prepare for dinner I realized I needed some things at the grocery store. So I decided to take a short walk to the one near our home, not a big grocery store but a mid-size one. Well, when I got there I was very surprised to see that the supermarket, the butcher shop and the pasticheria were all closed on a WEDNESDAY...uuuggghh, how frustrating is that? I was told from my OH that these type of stores are closed on Wednesdays. We know Padova ain't a big city like Rome or Milan but it ain't small either. Anyway, I learned my lesson. No shopping on WEDNESDAYS....

Stay FAB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also curse closures as I went to the italian consulate on monday to pick my visa only to learn that it is a holiday in Italy so the consulate was closed because of it how crazy is that . i plan to go back to the consulate today i pray they will be open this time

Natasha