Sunday, June 22, 2008

Greasy and Fried:(

So as many of you know I travelled to Toronto recently for what seemed to be a long trip. I went solo and left the hubby behind as he had to work. My time in Toronto was spent eating, literally, all things greasy and fried. It was hummy at the time but later I paid for it:( I hadn't had greasy food in so long so my stomach had to adjust....I met up with my ex-colleagues, my close friends and my lovely family. I am thinking now the time spent in Toronto might have been a little too short. I was rushed to handle the business stuff, renew drivers license, visit my doctor and dentist etc. And spending time with my friends and family seemed rushed as well and I often found myself wanting to sleep. Anyway, I am happy to be back home. Now that I have visited Toronto I must say I don't think I would live there again. After being in Italy for 9months I much prefer Padova over Toronto. There was something about Toronto that turned me off and I haven't quite put my finger on it. Weird eh? Stay FAB!

My hair "GOD"









No comments: