Wednesday, August 23, 2006

9 days & counting.....

So in 9 days I will be leaving on my trip to Spain/Portugal/Italy:) Excited is the appropriate word to describe how I am feeling. Sept 17, I will see the love of my life and I am very much looking forward to seeing him. Experiencing how he lives his life in Padova will be interesting and it will give me an idea of how my life will possible be when I arrive. I am a little anxious because there are MANY people I will meet while in Padova. His parents being the ones causing me much anxiety as they speak no English and I speak NO Italian...how will we communicate? oh my:). And the many friends this man has is crazy, I swear there are 10 Francesco's and 10 Marco's....lol..you get the drift.
Chicco continues to be supportive and strong with our long distance relationship thing...Damn it's HARD.....He is couting down the days until I arrive and boy does time seem to be going slow..............ughhhhhhhhh. I will be MIA for sometime as I will have very limited internet access on my journey (thank god) but I will have a lot to talk about when I get back.

Ciao (soon I will know more words...hehehe)
R.

2 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

I remember those days. Waiting for months to see my love, the butterflies in my tummy growing larger as the vacation time get closer.

Hope you have a great time. Don't worry about the language thing. My in-laws don't speak a word of English either, but we got along just fine. If you want to impress them, try learning just a few words. It will make a big impression on them just to see you trying.
Cyn
ps. To respond to your comments, just click "leave a comment". People who write to you, will check back on the comments to see you responded.

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

Cynthia, since my recent trip to Padova i am have become more excited for my move. Communicating with his family was easier than I thought. I used a lot of hand gestures....lol