Saturday, October 07, 2006

Back in Town:(

<---me in Porto, Portugal....yummmy seafood:)

Sorry everyone for the big gap in my postings but I was having a hellava good time in Europe. I cannot tell how much I enjoyed Spain/Portugal. I absolutely loved the food in Portugal (I love seafood) so it was the perfect place for me. Favourite place in Spain by far was Granada the Alhambra....oh I will be getting married there, PROMISE (well i can't promise but I would love too). Overall my time in Spain & Portugal was FANTASTIC, no major complaints..............I know you are all waiting to hear about my visit to Padova....move to my next blog......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roxy! I'm Nicole, I've posted before on your previous entries. Glad to know you had a great time and enjoyed yourself in Spain and Portugal! Now it's time to get back to work so you can make the big move to ITALIA! How exciting..