Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Boring Blog!

Someone sent an anonymous comment to my blog about how boring it is. I am not on this blog world to please anyone. It's just an outlet for me to express my feelings and the process of my venture to Italy. It also includes a lot of other things as well. I appreciate all the comments however please respect my blog space. If you have something to say, posting a comment anonymously does not allow me to reply to the comment. Read with pleasure not pain.

Cheers

4 comments:

Gil said...

People are pretty rude! We click on your blog on our own account, you don't make us go there. Good luck with your up and coming move.

Delina said...

Yeah, people can be rude! Like you said, it's your blog so write what you want! Mr anon can go elsewhere!

I like your blog!

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

Thanks Gil & Delina for your support.

Keisha said...

Your blog is not boring atall,so don't bother about the idiot who said it's boring.reading your blog,I've decided to start one to talk about life as a mother/student/companion,and to talk about the changes I notice in my daughter as the days pass by.Stay blessed!maureen