Thursday, June 21, 2007

55 Days

I can't believe he will arrive in 55 days. Things are moving along as planned for the big move in September. My BF found us a lovely apartment which he will sign the contract for this weekend. I am excited to live outside of his mother's home and also not a stone throw away from his mother's home. We will be living in newly developed area w/ many new homes and apartments. I pick up my visa in 10days, a student visa is what I applied and have been approved for. I have to tell all about getting my student visa but I have to officially have it in my hand before I share the secret;). In a matter of 9 days I will officially provide my employer with my termination letter. Gosh what am I going to say in the letter? How will I present it to my team? (shouldn't be hard as the majority of the know). Leaving my job will be the hardest part as I truly love my job and the people I work with minus one person (keep that one the down low, just in case). Everything is coming into place, in just a matter of months I will be LEAVING ON A JET PLANE......can i get a A-Flickin-Men.....Don't know what else to tell you all but I will definitely post more.

Cheers

1 comment:

Isa said...

I am so happy for you! Although I am not yet feeling ok, I have starting to work on my dissertation at an electrical plant and this time (i did it for the bachelor, too) I really enjoy it!

I hope I'll be able to visit Canada as planned.

Btw, in the new pic you look stunning! A real beauty!