Tuesday, February 13, 2007

30 days....uggghhhhh

Well Chicco will not have his high speed for another 30 days. He called the company today and they said it would take an additional 30 days for his Internet to be back in full swing. I guess we have to tolerate the dial-up for now. It could be worse he could have no Internet at all...
I explained to him that if the internet company did to me what they have done to him here in Canada I would switch to anther company. His response was "it would be longer if I was to switch companies". Do they not know about customer service? My internet provider get's a mouth full when my internet is down for more than 1minute. Yes i know, I am a bitch. But I am hugh on customer service. How will I navigate the customer service gals and fellows if I cannot speak the language? Oh I will find a way....lol

No comments: