Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Holly"weird"

Honestly, is anyone else watching the Anna Nicole case unfold. The judge is having a field day in that court room. I happen to catch a bit of the trial today on FOXNews and I was amazed at some of the comments the judge was making. I have been in court many times and I have never heard a judge carry on the way this judge is carrying on. For some reason I don't by the mother's story. She was not believable to me today when she was on the stand. Especially when she was speaking about not receiving money from the media for her stories. I hope this story ends soon. I also thing this judge is interviewing for his own television show, what the hell is that? It has become a circus, a show only known to hollywood. Without a doubt this is bizarre case. It is funny that everyone is dancing around the word "drugs" they have been using the word "perscription". The judge is the fact finder in this case because there is no judge. I think the judge takes a liking to Vergie and Birkhead. This is a dead serious case, sorry no pun intented.

Cheers

No comments: