Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well Valentine's day is about to end in a few hours and really I am not feeling any different than I was feeling yesterday. I know that every day is a special day for my BF and I so this day is no more special than every other day he has been in my life.
I remember when I was younger I always wanted to have the perfect Valentine's day with whom ever I was with, if anybody. I wanted the roses, the chocolates, the diamonds etc, now as I have gotten older the meaning is different. Today I witnessed many men buying million dollar roses for their partners/mistress and thought to myself, why? Why must woman get roses on Valentine's day? why not just every day a woman/man could be appreciated for loving and being loved. We all know the answer to that.

Toronto had its first big snow fall today. It was wonderful, I would have taken some pics but I was too busy at work today. And now the snow is all brown from the slush and dirt so it is no longer pretty. Will I miss the snow when I am in Italy? probably, as I have become so used to it.

Cheers

No comments: