Sunday, February 18, 2007

Salmon Sundays!

Since my late teens, early adulthood my mother always made salmon on Sundays. She has a special way of making the salmon in the oven and then tops it off with the best made white rice. I love white rice and I love salmon. So since, I have been living on my own, I have adopted "salmon Sundays". Which means, every Sunday I make salmon w/ white rice. Each Sunday the salmon taste different. It depends on how long I cook the salmon, usually no more than 12-15mins, where I purchased the salmon and how much I paid for it. I try to purchase the best salmon how I do that? well I ask the guy behind the counter. I expect that he will sell me a good one. The rice usually cooks the same as I have had the same bag of rice since I moved here in 2005. That's not a bad thing is it? I eat a lot of rice but not that much.

No comments: