Sunday, July 22, 2007

FACEBOOK aka CRACKBOOK

Well I finally cracked and joined facebook (http://www.facebook.com/). Many of my friends and work colleagues have been on facebook for many months but me, being the private person I am ;) I decided against it until recently. My reasoning, well I figured I am leaving Toronto and it COULD possible be nice way to meet up or connect with people I haven't spoken to in years. I have found old friends from grade school and high school on facebook. I also reconnected with people I met through my travels over the years. I don't know how someone can become addicted but I guess it's possible. There are people I know that are on the damn thing all day being noisy;). If you don't set your FB settings accordingly anyone can access your info and pics. I'm not sure if Crackbook is popular where you are but it sure is in Toronto and N.America. It's a more sophisticated version of myspace, which I never joined as I thought it was too complicated.

Anyway, if any of you join. Don't let the addiction get to you:)

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, welcome to facebook..i joined a year or two ago after much peer pressure and it seems everyone is on this thing..i was able to catch up with tons of elementary school folks, which is nice..but many after a while seem to enjoy myspace a lot better. enjoy!