Thursday, July 26, 2007

So embarrassed!

Today I had my last night of Yoga as my instructor will be on vacation for the next two weeks. I go to yoga once a week and refuse to go else where because I really enjoy the teacher I have. I did not know it was going to be my last class before my departure or else I would have brought my camera. Any how, it was all good until…
Well there is this girl that has been in my yoga class since last year. She is quiet, still hasn’t purchased a yoga mat and always smiles when I say hello. Today I said to her “are you pregnant, your belly looks so cute”. I can clearly tell she was blushing under her brown skin. She then turns to me and says “no I am not pregnant, I have gained weight”. I was so embarrassed that she wasn’t pregnant but it looked like she was. She had the 3 month cute belly which I think is so cute on pregnant women. She was not happy with me as she did not say bye nor did she smile. I still believe she is pregnant and just didn’t want to tell me as it really isn't any of my business. Oh well, next time I will keep my mouth shut before I ask if someone if they are pregnant.

BTW, the youtube video I posted yesterday is no longer available. I wonder why B?

Cheers

1 comment:

Isa said...

Definitely what in ITaly we call a "figura di merda" or, more politely, "figuraccia". Perhaps she is not happy to be pregnant. :(

Anyway you are not going to see her anymore, so nevermind. I happened to be in the same situation recently: I was at dinner with a friend and his wife and she has some belly but it looked more fat than pregnant and I didn't dare to say anything until they did first. Then turned out she's pregnant. Phew!