Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ticket purchased

Howdie folks, how goes things? For me things are slowly coming along. Booked my flight to Italy this week. It cost less than I was originally quoted which was nice and I was able to get an open ticket which is good for one year. Unfortuantely Chicco and I are not flying back together as it cost way too much to be on his flight. So I will be leaving four hours after him, it would have been nice to fly with him but saving money is more importan.
On Monday, I pick up my visa. Am I worried? oh hell yes because I fear that they might change there mind and decide not to grant me a visa. I will be the happiest person on earth once I have that visa in my hand.
My colleagues have decided to have a goodbye party for me. How sweet of my colleagues to do this. It's a pot luck style bbq/patio party at one of my colleagues homes and I know it will be a night to remember.
My BF arrives in 40 days and of course I am excited. It's been a long time coming and the days just seem to be pulling along.

Cheers

3 comments:

Annika said...

how exciting!!! This is an important step. Sooner than you know you'll be living in Italy with the man you love!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

good luck with everything. can't wait to read about your adventures in Italia.

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

Thanks ladies!