Friday, June 22, 2007

carpal tunnel syndrome

So do I not honestly believe I am suffering from CTS. Why? well I am addicted to my blackberry. I have had one for many years and have found over time my use has become excessive. Many of my friends have one so that must be the reason. It has allowed me to communicate with them w/out having to speak with them. Sometimes you don't want to talk but sending a quick PIN saying "hello" is all what's needed to keep in touch. I am currently waiting for my new bb which I will bring w/ me to Italy. My phone company is charging 500.00 to terminate my contract so the BF and I decided that taking it w/ me will be the best option. I will be able to use a local SIM card while I am there and send PIN/email messages. So back to the self diagnosis of CTS. I have cancelled 2 appointments with the physiotherapist due to scheduling conflicts. I will eventually make it there but until then I suffer w/ the pain and continue typing away on my crackberry.

Cheers

2 comments:

Isa said...

I think that will be the best option. If you would like to keep in touch with your friends oversea you could subscribe to a service such a e-push that will send you over the phone the email coming to your inbox, and you will be able to replay. The service comes for a flat fee of €7.90 per month. http://www.epush.it

Isa said...

I forgot to specify that you need a symbian OS or a windows mobile or palm. I don't know very well the blackberry, it's pretty uncommon between people (except maybe for businessmen)