Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Resignation Letter

Why am I having a hard time drafting a resignation letter? I don't know what to say, its hard writing this letter because I really love my job. I am also very anxious to meet with my managers on Thursday. I have a couple more days to formulate something so I am going to go ahead an procrastinate some more.
I read again today to my BF, he was very supportive w/ my butchering of his lovely language. Counting down the days until I pick up my visa, I am so nervous that the consulate will change their minds. Can you imagine I showed up there and I was denied after I was told I was approved and given a pick up date. I would be so sad but not for long because nothing will stop me from being w/ Chicco. I am staying positive as that's all I can do. My BF is going to a job interview for me on Thursday for a nanny position. He will meet with the family that wants me as their nanny and he will negotiate my salary and work hours with my input of course.
Still enjoying my new bb even though my right hand is killing me. I seriously need to get myself to the physiotherapist.

See you later alligator!

No comments: