Friday, June 29, 2007

This day last year!

I remember this day last year like it was yesterday. You all shall know that this day last year my BF arrived in Toronto for our first stay together since we had met. The days prior to June 29 2006 I was so nervous and anxious awaiting his arrival. I did so much to prepare for his arrival that I smile today when I think about it. We call this day love @ first sight because it really felt like that. Here are some pics from that day last year.... I also got myself a tattoo today. The Chinese characters for the word "courage", that word just fits this entire experience.

















See you later aligator!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your bloog....so how did the 2 of you meet? Love to read about that story. :)

Fabio said...

Nice Blog guys !
Ciaoooo
Fabio

Ms. FoxyRoxy said...

Thanks Fabio.
Anonymous, thanks for reading. one of these days I will post those details...

Autumn said...

Yes how did you guys meet?!
You both make a cute couple! :)
Autumn

Kataroma said...

I just found your blog and wanted to wish you luck on your move to Italy! I moved to Italy from New York for love almost 2 years ago. While there have been some really rough moments (and some really really rough moments!), I don't regret it at all. When you know, you know.

Anyway it take courage - good luck!

Anonymous said...

wishing you both good luck, you will have wonderful home in italy in time, there will be hard times, and good times and you will find that you will get treated differently when not with your BF so be prepared and face all new adventures with good sense of humor. Don't be too trusting with new people you meet (italians are over friendly to begin with, then the tongues will begin to wag!)be causious and never over friendly using the familiar "Tu" unless invited to. I am sure you will be happy once you adjust to the suptle ways of communication here.
Good luck from a black woman living "finally" happily in Italy (after two years of teething problems)

Anonymous said...

All The best