Monday, June 25, 2007

My new Blackberry!

Today is a good day as I got me a new toy. Like I stated in my previous post, my addiction to the blackberry is something else. The newest blackberry came out today w/ the cell company I am with and I was one of the first to have it. And am I totally lovin' it? oh yes I am.

Take a look...
















Besides the damn heat wave in Toronto nothing new is happening. I decided not to go to kickboxing tonight because I am tired as I did not sleep too well lastnight. I laid down to sleep at 930pm and was still awake at 130am, why you ask? well ANXIETY is the only word.
This week I am meeting w/ my manager to give my resignation letter. I was thinking lastnight what exactly I should say in the letter and tyring to figure out the perfect speech. I am feeling the pain at the moment in my eyes as I am VERY tired. I am trying to stay awake as late as possible so I can get a decent amount of sleep tonight.
My Italian tutor had to cancel today because her mama is sick. So I had my lesson today w/ my BF, which was funny because I am sure he was thinking "this girl reads so slow" and I really do.

See you later alligator!

1 comment:

Isa said...

I think you cannot go back to normal cell phone once you have tried a blackberry! I have never tried one but I lost patience very easily when I can't type smoothly on the cell. I, basically, am still set up on the nokia cell phone I had when I was a teenager (and used it the most), although I have been having Samsung for almost 7 years!